UPGRADE YOUR EXPERIENCE TO A BELLAVENTURAS PRIVATE LUXURY YACHT CHARTER
43′ OR 47′ LEOPARD SAILING CATAMARAN
Luxury at sea:
Immerse yourself to an unforgettable luxury day sail and embark on a carefree Caribbean sailing vacation. Enjoy the beautiful views of the east coastline and cays of Puerto Rico with Bellaventuras Private Luxury Yacht Charters. Our guests can customize their experience by having the choice to select from the three packages we offer. Our 5 star captain and crew will take care of delivering the finest personal service and experience during your voyage. Starting with a warm welcome with fresh fruits, juice and locally baked pastries before you begin the journey. You will have the opportunity to visit and discover our amazing white sand beaches, crystal clear waters and the wonders of the underwater sea life that Puerto Rico has to offer.
Enjoy a selection of fun water toys and snorkel gear provided for every guest onboard. While you enjoy your day, lounging or just sunbathing in paradise, our captain and crew will cater you with appetizers, BBQ lunch and cocktails of your choice throughout the day. Just bring the basics and let us worry about the rest: swimsuits, hats, sun glasses and biodegradable sunblock. We will take care of the towels for all our guests aboard. You can also bring your own lunch and alcoholic beverages and let us take you to paradise for an unforgettable experience.
Choose your favorite package (for up to 6 passengers):
Dolphin – $1,440.00, plus taxes and fees.
Bring your own lunch and drinks! You can bring pre pre-cooked or deli style lunch for your enjoyment and your favorite alcoholic beverages. Includes the 6hr charter with captain and crew, soft drinks and ice.
Jellyfish – $1,800.00, plus taxes and fees.
Lunch – Chicken cranberry salad wrap, gourmet garden pasta salad, bean salad
Snacks – Chips and salsa, fresh fruit platter and juices.
Beverages included – Rum drinks and local beer (Medalla), assorted sodas, orange and cranberry juice, and water.
Black Pearl – $2,160.00, plus taxes and fees.
Appetizers – Antipasto platter, chips and guacamole or pita chips with hummus
Lunch – fresh bread (pan de agua), BBQ chicken, skirt steak and shrimp, gourmet garden pasta salad, and bean salad. Fresh fruit platter and juices.
Beverages included – Premium bar with rum, whiskey, vodka, gin, white wine, local beer (Medalla), sparkling wine, assorted sodas, orange and cranberry juice, and water.
- Quality masks with snorkels & Fins
- Life jackets & floating belts
- Tender Boat, TV+DVD, Sound system
- Fresh water shower, Shower Gel, Shampoo and Conditioner
- Splashmat & paddle board
- Food: Menu and bar arrangements are available upon request. Also, we offer a lunch at shore option. Contact us for more information.
- Water Toys: Under water scooter, Go-Pro camera, hammock, beach chair + umbrella setup
- Round trip transportation is available upon request. Additional fares will apply. Depending on pick up location and vehicle, cost may vary from $200.00 to $500.00 round trip. *Maximum capacity of 6 passengers.
- Additional hour: $300.00 (A gratuity of 10% and sales tax of 11.5% will be added to the final charge)
- A gratuity of 10% and sales tax of 11.5% will be added to the final charge. You are welcomed to leave any additional gratuity on board if our service exceeds your expectations.
- The charter can be canceled up to 14 days before the charter date for a full refund. Any cancellations done 24 hours prior or on the date of the tour are non refundable.
- Please be aware that we reserve the right to change the destination of this trip due to sea conditions at the captain’s discretion. If the charter is canceled due to sea conditions or mechanical failure, you will be entitled to a full refund.
*Prices are subject to change.
Looking forward to having you on board!
Departure Site Information
This private charter departs from Safe Harbor Puerto del Rey Marina in Fajardo, Puerto Rico. Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time. If you have any questions about the boarding process or regarding your reservation please contact us at +1 (787) 860-3434.
Excellent experience, we had catamaran to ourselves. Carlos and Ezekiel were great. We got vegetarian food – which is what we requested. And they even made Mojito’s. We would very highly recommend them any day. And would pick them if and when we are back here at Puerto Rico.
No better way to enjoy Palomino and Icacos islands, but actually no need to leave the boat. Excellent service, premium liquor and fantastic food aboard a beautiful 41′ cat makes any day trip a memorable experience. We connected our phones to the music system and ran our playlists all day. None of us had done anything like this before, but we will definitely be back to do it again! Great value!